Counsel the students for various mgmt, engineering, medical courses and help the students in admission.
Schedule the venues for GD/PI and Counseling in various cities and provide the good platform to the collages looking for admission seekers.
• To Teach Students living in under privilege areas.
• Spoken English/Games/Use of Laptop etc.
• Understand the use English software (TMM) Tell me more.
Responsible for maturing leads into business over tally calling & direct counselling.
• Scheduling and handling Telephonic Interviews.
• Follow up the students short listed by telephonic Interviews and walkings at scheduled venues for registration and admission.
• Responsible for achieving individual and group target by convincing the new comers with various packages to convert as EBS students.
Working as an interface between School and external customers.
• Responsible for maturing leads into business over tally calling & direct counselling.
• Convincing and impressing new comers with various packages to convert as BSB students.
Making to/ Receiving call from customer.
• Providing information about new Connect post-paid by giving them Welcome calls.
• Retain the customer through various approach, solving their problems by giving information or raise the complain for typical problem.
COURSE INSTITUTE Year
MBA+PGP - (HR & MARKETING) BANGALORE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS July 2008-may10
STANDARD / DEGREE INSTITUTION BOARD / UNIVERSITY PASSED
GRADUATION DELHI UNIVERSITY DELHI UNIVERSITY 2007
INTERMEDIATE SACHDEVA P.T. COLLAGE, C.B.S.E. BOARD 2004
ACADEMIC PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:
CRM - Customer Relationship Management with BANKING INUSTRY & EDUCATION SECTOR
A Project through which we got an opportunity to interact with the Bank Managers, College Principal of various degree colleges, MBA Coaching Institutes, and able to know about there working strategy and about the following tasks:
• Interaction with internal & external customers.
• Relation development.
• Problem identification & Determination.
• How to market the product
PROJECT ON BEST HR POLICIES IN SERVICE SECTOR:- A project under taken to Ms. Smriti soni faculty of hr management (miser specialization). Through this we learnt about best hr policies in service sector with reference to wipro company imparting best services to the customers and now I am able to know about following hr policies.
* Leave and absence policies
* Drug free work place policies
* E-Mail Usage policies and processor
* Family and illness leaves policies.
* Professional responsibilities toward there profession.
* Employees sexual harassment policies