- Full time
Dr. Gagan Gautam is the Head of Urological Cancer Surgery (Urologic Oncology) and Robotic Surgery at Medanta – The Medicity, Delhi Region, India. His practice is exclusive to the surgical care of patients suffering from prostate, kidney and urinary bladder cancers. He has an extensive experience of working in top national and international hospitals including the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and the University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, USA, considered as one of the most advanced centers for robotic cancer surgery in the world today.
With a vast experience of having performed over 500 robotic surgeries for prostate, bladder and kidney cancer, Dr. Gautam is the leading robotic urological cancer surgeon in India and has pioneered several advanced procedures in the country. His endeavors are focussed towards providing his patients the most advanced robotic urological procedures available only at leading international institutions.
His expertise pertains to:
Robotic cancer surgery
• Robotic radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer)
• Robotic partial nephrectomy (kidney cancer)
• Robotic radical and partial cystectomy (bladder cancer)
Robotic reconstructive surgery
• Robotic pyeloplasty (ureteropelvic junction obstruction)
• Robotic ureteric reimplant
Urologic cancer surgery (urologic oncology)
• Laparoscopic, endoscopic and open surgery for bladder and kidney cancer